This was a good topic. I didn’t have to write anything though. It was enjoyable to put together the post.
- “ Dont let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace”. — Dalai Lama How true is this? How many times we get upset because someone said so and so or about what they did. Doing that we just lose our time which we could uses fruitfully.
- “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get Drunk” – Rumi .I have personally experienced the magic of gratitude. If you are grateful your life is much richer.
- “If you are going through hell, keep going!” — Winston Churchill. We need to keep going through hell as it shall pass too. So keep going!
- “Talk to yourself at least once a day or else you will miss meeting an excellent person in this world”. – Swami Vivekananda.
- “ The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourself” — Swami Vivekananda
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are”. Oprah Winfrey. A great quote by a woman for other women
- “You can disagree without being disagreeable”- Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In todays times this should become a skill to be developed.